A:May, we are fools to hang out at noon. It's dying hot today. My skin is too weak to be exposed under the summer sun.阿美,我們選擇中午出來逛街,真是不明智,今天太熱了。我的皮膚很敏感,不能暴露在夏天烈日下
B:Do you have any sunscreen lotion?你有防曬霜嗎?
A:You know, honey, I used it all on the way over.親愛的,你該知道,我一路上都在用啊。
B:I think I'm getting a heart stroke.我的心臟都快受不了了。
A:The heat is driving crazy and I hate my new hat.酷熱要把我逼瘋了,而且我討厭我的新帽子。
B:Why? It's brand new, and it's perfect on you.為什么?它是全新的,而且你戴著很漂亮。
A:But I bought it to get rid of the heat. Now it does nothing but burning my head.但是我買它是為了防曬的,現(xiàn)在除了讓我的頭感覺像火燒之外,它什么也沒做。
B:Beauty costs, honey.親愛的,美麗是要付出代價的。
A:Laugh all you want, whatever. We need to get out of the heat.只管笑吧!不過我們真的要避避暑。
B:Walking under the sun is certainly not the way.在太陽下走肯定不是個辦法。
A:Give me a break. It's not funny.饒了我吧。一點都不好玩。
B:Right. Sorry. Anyway, the radio said that it'll rain later today.好的。對不起啦。不管怎么說,廣播說今天晚一點會下雨的。
A:Hope so! Good thing is that autumn is just around the corner.希望如此!還好秋天就快要來了。