A:Do you know why I choose this cafe?你知道我為什么選這家咖啡廳嗎?
B:You like the music here.你喜歡這里的音樂。
A:No, it's because it's a good place to talk.不是,是因為這里的氣氛很適合談話。
B:Actually, I don't take really matter which cafe we go to.其實,我并不在意我們?nèi)ツ募铱Х葟d。
A:Oh, does. A good cafe makes a huge difference, a quite, comfortable environment is more suitable for conversation, at least I think so.哦,要的。好的咖啡廳會很不一樣。閑適、安靜的環(huán)境更適合交談,至少我這么認為。
B:Hum, may be.嗯,或許吧。
A:Well, anyway, let's get something to drink. The coffee here is good. What would you like?好吧,不管怎么樣,我們要些喝的吧。這兒的咖啡不錯。你想要點兒什么?
B:I have a medium white coffee.我要中杯淡咖啡。
A:Excuse me, Miss.打擾下,小姐。
B:Yes, what can I get for you?是的。想要點兒什么?
A:Two coffees please, a large black coffee for me and medium white one for her, thank you.兩杯咖啡。我要一個大杯的濃咖啡,她要一個中杯的淡咖啡,謝謝。
B:Anything else?還要其他的嗎?
A:Not the moment.暫時不要了。
B:You like coffee.你喜歡咖啡。
A:Yes, I like it strong.是的,我喜歡喝濃的。