A:What are you listening to? Is that Beethoven or Mozart?你聽什么呢?貝多芬還是莫扎特?
B:It's Beethoven. Do you like it?貝多芬.你喜歡他的音樂嗎?
A:I think Beethoven's music is incredible. I've heard that listening to it can make you more intelligent, too. Do you believe that?我覺得貝多芬的音樂簡直好聽的不可思議.我還聽說,常聽他的音樂可以讓人變得更聰明.你相信嗎?
B:I don't know about that, but I do think that it helps people relax.這個我倒不知道,不過我相信它有助于放松身心.
A:What other kind of misic do you listen to?其他類型的音樂,你喜歡聽什么?
B:Actually, I mostly just listen classical music. What about you?老實說,我一般只聽指點音樂.你呢?
A:To be honest, I think classical music is too complicated for me.其實,我覺得古典音樂對我來說太深奧了.
B:What kind of music do you prefer then?那你喜歡聽什么音樂?
A:I like pop music. Do you?我喜歡聽流行樂.你喜歡嗎?
B:Not really. I don't think pop music has much depth.不怎么喜歡,我覺得流行音樂都沒什么深度.
A:I see what you mean. I think that's way I like it so much.我明白你的意思.不過這也是我喜歡它的原因.
B:How long have you been in to pop music, then?那你喜歡流行音樂有多久了?
A:I've always been into it. Have you always liked classical music?我一直都很喜歡.你一直都喜歡聽古典音樂嗎?
B:Not really. When I was little, we didn't really listen to music at all.也不是.我小時候根本就不聽音樂.
A:So,how did you become interested in it?那你怎么就開始對古典樂感興趣了?
B:Well, when I was about 10 years old, I started playing the piano. I think that's how it all started.恩,大概是10歲的時候,我開始學鋼琴.我想就是從那個時候開始的.
A:Do you still play piano?你現在還彈鋼琴嗎?
B:Yes, it's one of my hobbies.對,那是我的一個愛好.