A:It's wonderful to be in the mountains after a hustle bustle week.
在忙碌了一周之后,跑到山里面是件美好的事。
B:Indeed. I love the smell of the grass and trees. They certainly refresh my mind.
沒錯,我愛草和數(shù)的味道。它們毋庸置疑地洗凈了我的心靈。
A:Can we stop here for a while? My backpack is very heavy.
我們可以在這里停一下嗎?我的背包很重。
B:Sure. Did you hear anything? Look! An eagle is hovering in the sky.
當然。你聽到聲音了嗎?一只老鷹在天空盤旋。
A:Let me see. It's not an eagle. I think it's a vulture.
讓我瞧瞧。那不是老鷹。我想那是一只禿鷹。
B:Yes. Will it hurt us?
對,他會傷害我們嗎?
A:I don't think so. Let's walk by the stream. I am sure we can find the waterfall on the map.
我不這么認為。我們沿著小溪走。我確定我們一定可以找到地圖上的瀑布。
B:OK. I have a good pair of hiking boots. It should not be a big problem.
好啊!我有一雙很好的登山鞋,我想應該不會有問題的
A:I also brought a bottle of water and some provisions. If you are hungry, you can let me know.
我還帶了一瓶水和一些干糧。如果你餓的話,可以告訴我。
B:You are kind. Look there is a big tree over there, it looks like a thousand-year-old tree.
你真好???那邊有一顆大樹,看起來像千年老樹。
A:Well, it is a birch tree.It is not as old as you think.
哎呀,這是一棵樺樹。它沒你想的那么老。
B:How do you know?
你怎么知道?
A:Because its trunk is not thick enough to be like a thousand-year-old tree.
因為它的樹干不像千年年老樹那樣粗。