M:Hey, Mike, is Jenny coming with us?
嘿,麥克,詹妮和我們一起去嗎?
F:Yes. Why?
是啊,怎么了?
M:Nothing. I'm just asking.
沒怎么,就是問問。
F:Just asking? But why is your face burning like mad? Ah-huh,someone has a crush on Jenny, doesn't he?
問問?那你臉怎么那么紅啊?啊哈,某人愛上詹妮了,對不對?
M:Who has a crush?!
誰愛上她了?!
F:Come on, Ted, don't be such a chicken. If you like her, you've got to tell her. Maybe she likes you.
得了吧,特德,別這么膽小啦。如果你喜歡她就告訴她嘛。也許她也喜歡你呢。
M:Well, I don't have the guts to ask her out.
我不敢約她出來。
F:What're you so afraid of? Just tell her what you're feeling about her.
你怕什么呢?就告訴她你對她的感覺唄。
M:I'd totally die if she turned me down.
如果她拒絕我,我會死的。
F:But that's better than keeping everything to yourself. You've got to let her know. Come on! You've got to take a chance! Even though you are rejected,it's not the end of the world! There's nothing to lose, is there?
那也比你悶在心里強(qiáng)啊。你一定要讓她知道。來吧,試一下!就算你被拒絕了,也不是世界末日啊。也不會失去什么,對吧?
M:I don't know... Well, maybe, you're right, but how am I going to tell her?
我不知道。也許你是對的,但是我怎么跟她說呢?