A:Take a seat inside and see what you think.So you will take the Porsche then, sir?坐進去看看感覺如何。那么你要租這輛保時捷啰?
B:Yes, and I want to buy the insurance too. I think it's necessary.是的,并且我要買保險,這是需要的。
A:You're smart to buy it. At 45 dollars for three days, it is a good deal.你很聰明。保三天,四十五元,蠻合理的。
B:Can I return the car in San Francisco?我可以在舊金山還車嗎?
A:San Francisco? No, sir.We only have this office here. You will have to return it here.舊金山?不行。我們只在這里有公司,你必須把車交還到這里。
B:Really? I heard in America you can return rental cars in different cities.這樣啊?我聽說在美國你可以把車交還到不同的城市。
A:No, sir. That's only with the very big companies.I'm sorry, but this car must be returned to this lot.只有大公司才可以。我很抱歉,這輛車只能交還到這個車廠。
B:Well, I guess I will have to drive back down then. Hmm. I didn't think of that.那么到時我必須把車開下來,我還沒想到這點。
A:Do you still want the car, sir?你還是想租這輛車嗎?
B:Yes. It will be fun. Driving back down the coast. My girlfriend will like it.是的,沿著海邊開下來應該很有意思,我女朋友應該會喜歡的。
A:It's a beautiful drive.沿途風景很美的。
B:Where are the keys?那鑰匙呢?
A:Just a moment, sir. We have to finish filling out the forms.請稍候,我們必須先填完這些表格。