A:Hi, John.你好,約翰。
B:Oh, hi, Mary, come on in. Any problem?哦,你好,瑪麗,進來。有什么問題嗎?
A:Oh, no problem.哦,沒問題。
B:Great. I forgot to ask you, though. How long did you want the place?很好。 還有忘了問你,你想租多久?
A:Six months.6個月。
B:Oh, well, that might be a problem. I usually only sign one year leases.哦,這可能有一點問題。我通常簽1年的契約。
A:Well, one year would be fine, too. I’m not planning on leaving the area anytime soon.那么,1年也可以。我不打算近段時間內搬離這個地方。
B:Well, if it’s not a problem. Then here you go.好的,如果沒有問題,你在這兒簽。
A:Just let me look at it quickly.讓我再看一下。
B:Of course.當然可以。
A:Looks like a standard lease.這看上去是標準的契約書。
B:Yeah, and don’t worry about the security deposit. If everything’s all right when you move out, you’ll get it back.對。對于押金您不用擔心。當你搬出的時候如果一切無恙,我會退還你的。
A:O.K. Great. Just sign and date it here?好,很好。在這兒寫姓名和日期嗎?
B:Yes. Thanks. You can move your stuff in tomorrow.是的,謝謝。你明天就可以把東西搬進來。
A:Wonderful.太好了。