A Did you smell something out here?
你在外面嗅到什么嗎?
B Yes, I was in the kitchen. I thought I could smell smoke.
是的,我剛剛在廚房,我好像聞到煙味。
A Me too. Where is it coming from?
我也是。從哪里飄過來的?
B I can't see anything. Wait! What's that over there?
我沒看到。等等,那是什么?
A It's smoke. Whose house is that?
是濃煙。那是誰的房子?
B That's the Riley's house. They're on vacation.
那是瑞里家,他們?nèi)ザ燃倭恕?/P>
AIt doesn't really look like it's coming from their house.It's coming from the back. Is it a barbecue?
看起來不像是從屋子里飄出來的。這是從后面來的,是不是烤肉?
B No way. They have a tool shed back there.It's a fire. I'm going in to call the fire department.
不可能。他們后面是工具室。這是火災(zāi),我要進去打電話給消防局。
A Wait. I have my cell phone. I'll dial 911.Yes, please connect me to the fire department.
等等,我有手提電話,我來打 911。請幫我接消防局。
B Fire department. Can I help you?
消防局。有什么事嗎?
A Yes, I want to report a fire.
是的,我要報火警。
B Where are you, sir?
先生,你的位置是?
A I'm at 904 Lincoln Drive. I think there's a fire in one of my neighbor's houses.
我在林肯路 904 號,我鄰居的房子失火了。
B 904 Lincoln Drive?
林肯路 904 號嗎?
A Yes.
是的。
B Can you see any flames?
你看到火焰嗎?
A No, I can't see flames yet.But there is smoke pouring out of the back of the house.
我還沒看到火焰。但是有濃煙從房子后面冒出來。
B Alright. We'll get someone there right away.
好的,我們立刻派人過去。