● 在飛機上
您想喝點兒什么?
What would you like to drink?
What would you like to drink? (您想喝點兒什么?)
Well, what do you have? (您這兒都有什么?)
Anything to drink? (您喝什么嗎?)
請來一杯咖啡。
Coffee, please.
要加牛奶和糖嗎?
With sugar and cream? *cream “牛奶”?;卮稹耙庇肶es, please,“不要”用No, thank you. 明確地給予回答是一種禮貌。
午餐您要牛肉還是要魚?
What would you like for dinner, beef or fish?
Beef or fish for dinner?
Which would you like, beef or fish?
請給我牛肉。
Beef, please.
您用完了嗎?
Have you finished?
Are you through?
還沒有。
No, not yet.
我可以收走了嗎?
May I clear the table? *clear 有“收拾餐具”的意思。
May I clear the plates off the table?
請您收拾一下桌子吧。
Clear the table, please.
Clear the table, please. (請您收拾一下桌子吧。)
Yes, sir. (好的。)
您能給我杯水嗎?
Can I have some water?
能給我點兒喝的嗎?
Can I have something to drink?
請給我一條毯子。
A blanket, please.
我覺得冷/熱。
I feel cold/hot.
I feel cold. (我覺得冷。)
I'll turn on the heater.(我去把空調打開。)
我覺得惡心。
I feel sick.
I'm not feeling well.
能給我點兒藥嗎?
Can I have some medicine?
您能告訴我怎么填這張表嗎?
Could you tell me how to fill out this form? *fill out 是“(在空白的地方)填寫”。from是填寫用的表格。
May I help you? (有事嗎?)
Could you tell me how to fill out this form? (您能告訴我怎么填這張表嗎?)
How do I fill out this form? (這張表怎么填?)
Can you help me with this form? (您能幫我填這張表格嗎?)
更多信息請查看口語交際