A:Graham, why are you always on the phone with Jane?
格雷厄姆,你為什么總是和簡打電話?
G:Because we are partners in our science lab. Why are you so jealous?
因為我們是科學實驗室里的搭檔啊。你干嘛這么猜忌啊?
A:The other night when you came home there was lipstick on your right cheek. How do you explain that?
前兩天的晚上你回家的時候,你右臉頰上有個口紅印,你怎么解釋?
G:My aunt Mary just flew in from Cleveland and she laid one right on my right cheek.
我姑姑瑪麗從克利夫蘭乘飛機來了,是她在我右臉頰上留的。
A:Are you sure?
你確定?
G:Of course I am. I only love you, Amy.
我當然確定了。我只愛你,艾米。
A:Okay, I'm sorry. I believe you.
好吧.對不起。我相信你。
G:Why do you always accuse me like that?
你為什么總是那么指責我啊?
A:Because you are the most handsome boy at the university and I love you so much! I guess I just go crazy sometimes. That's all.
因為你是這所大學最帥的男孩,而我又那么愛你!我想有時侯我只是愛你愛得發(fā)瘋了,就這些原因。
G:Oh, Amy. I am the luckiest guy in the world.
哦,艾米,我是世界上最幸運的人了。
A:Why?
為什么?
G:Because I am loved by the most beautiful girl in the world!
因為我被世界上最漂亮的女孩愛著啊!
A:Oh. Graham. I love you so much and I really believe in our love.
哦,格雷厄姆,我是那么愛你,我真的相信我們的愛情。