E:Hey,Blake! Are you still listening to Mozart?
嗨,布萊克,最近還在聽莫扎特嗎?
B:Yes.Do you like it?
是啊,你也喜歡他的音樂?
E:It's great. and I' ve heard that listening to Mozart can make you more intelligent.
他的音樂很棒,而且我聽說多聽奠扎特會變得更聰明.
B:Really? I've never heard that before. I just like it.
是嗎?從沒聽說過,我就是愛聽而已。
E:Is classical music your favorite?
那么你量喜歡的就是古典音樂吧?
B:Yes. What about you?
嗯,你呢?
E:I Iike pop music best. Classical music is a bit too heavy for me. I can't get fully relaxed in it.
我愛聽流行音樂。對我來說,古典音樂太沉重了,我沒法徹底放松.
B:Pop music doesn't have any depth for me.
但是我覺得流行音樂沒什么深度。
E:Yeah, that's why I can enjoy myself in it.
對,但這恰恰是我可以充分享受的原因.
B:Did you always like pop music.
那你是—直都喜歡流行音樂嗎?
E:I think so, since I was in primary school. How long have you been interested in classical music.
嗯,上小學時就開始了.你喜歡古典音樂有多久了?
B:I didn't like it at all until I started to learn violin when I was eight. From then on. classical music has been an important part of my life.
其實我在8歲學小提琴以前,都對古典音樂沒興趣,但自從學了小提琴,古典音樂就成為我生活的一部分。
E:oh, I didn't know you can play the violin. Do you still play.
啊,原來你會拉小提琴.現(xiàn)在還拉嗎?
B:Sometimes, but these days I'm often too busy.
有時候吧,最近特別忙.