A:Jim, I heard you took a trip to San Diego. Is that right?
吉姆,我聽說你去圣地亞哥旅游啦,是真的嗎?
B:Yeah, I just got back this morning.
是的,我今天早上才剛剛回來。
A:That sounds really nice. What did you do there?
聽起來不錯。你去那兒都干什么啦?
B:Well, we were only there for three days, so we didn't do too much. We went shopping and went out to dinner a few times. And at night we walked around the city with some friends.
啊,我們只在那兒呆了三天,所以我們沒做多少事情。我們去購物,然后出去吃了幾次飯,晚上和朋友一起繞著城市散步。
A:Did you take any pictures?
你拍照了嗎?
B:Yes, I have them with me. Do you want to look at them?
是的,我?guī)е鼈兡?,你想看一下?
A:Sure, I love looking at photos.
當然。我喜歡看照片。
B:This one is of my wife and me on the beach, and this one is our daughter Emily standing next to my wife.
這一張是我和我妻子在沙灘上照的,這一張是我女兒艾米麗站在我妻子身邊照的。
A:Your daughter looks like her mother.
你女兒和她媽媽長得很像。
B:I know, they look very similar.
是的,她們看起來很像。
A:Where was this picture taken?
這張照片是在哪兒照的?
B:That was taken at the train station before we left.
那是在我們走之前,在地鐵站邊照的。
A:Did you have time to go to the zoo?
你去動物園了嗎?
B:No, not this time. We went there last time.
沒有,這次沒去,我們上次去啦。
A:It looks like you all had a nice time.
看起來你們玩得都很開心。
B:Yeah, it was a lot of fun.
是的,真的很開心。