A:Good morning, can I help you?早上好,我能為您做點什么?
B:No, thanks. We are just looking around.不,謝謝。我們只是看看。
A:Take your time. Please let me know if you need any help.請隨便看。如果您需要幫助的話請告訴我。
B:OK, thanks. We will.好的,謝謝。一定。
A:Oh, Gucci, the clothes here are expensive! No wonder there are only a few people in here.哦,古奇,這兒的衣服真貴!難怪這兒沒什么人。
B:Beauty costs, friend. Oh, look at this pink skirt, how cute!美麗的代價啊,朋友。噢,看看這條粉紅色的裙子,好可愛啊!
A:Believe it or not, they look cute, but not very practical.不管你信不信,它們看起來漂亮,可是不怎么實用。
B:Come on, May, don't talk like my Mom.行啦,阿美,別說話像我媽一樣。
A:When you buy clothes, you must consider the material, quality and price.買衣服時,你得考慮它們的材料、質(zhì)量和價格。
B:But fashion changes!但流行都在變啊!
A:Make sure the clothes can be worn for various occasions.確定衣服可以適合于多種不同的場合。
B:All right, May. Hey, look, I'm sure this is the same skirt that Spice Girl wear.好吧,阿美。嘿,看,我肯定這是辣妹中的一人穿過的。
A:Definitely! Oh, I love Spice Girls! I gotta get this skirt!真的耶!哦,我愛死辣妹了!我一定要把這裙子買下來!