Bob:
Tom,come here, I need your help?
湯姆,過來,我需要你的幫助。
Tom:
What is the matter?
什么事?
Bob:
Do you believe the name can decide the destiny?
你相信名字能夠決定命運嗎?
Tom:
I don’t believe, name is just a symbol.
我不信,名字只是個代號而已。
Bob:
But there were so many heroes who had the same given name in old days,like Yuefei and Zhangfei,Xiangyu and Guanyu.
但是古代就有很多同名的英雄人物,像岳飛和張飛,項羽和關(guān)羽。
Tom:
If you like,you can change your name.
如果你喜歡,你也可以改名啊。
Bob:
It sounds good.
聽起來不錯。
Tom:
Don’t be silly, Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
別傻了,自己的命運是掌握在自己手中的。
Bob:
Maybe you are right, but I still want to have a name the same to the hero, which one do you think better?
或許你是對的,但我還是想要一個跟英雄一樣的名字,你覺得哪個好?
Tom:
Oh, my god, you're incorrigible.
哦,我的天啊,你真是無可救藥了。