情境對話1
Having a Problem 出現(xiàn)問題
Ross:Excuse me This chicken doesn't taste right to me.
羅斯:對不起。這個雞吃起來不對勁。
Waiter:What seems to be the problem?
服務生:出了什么問題?
Ross:How should I know? lt's just kind of cold in the middIe.It just doesn't taste right.Do you want to try it?
羅斯:我怎么知道?就是中間冷冷的,吃起來不對勁。你要嘗嘗嗎?
Waiter:Well,let me get that out of your way.Atould you like to order something else from the menu? Or I could bring you another order of chicken if you'd like.
服務生:嗯,我?guī)湍米?。您想再點菜單上其他的東西嗎?還是如果您愿意的話,我可以再給您上一份雞。
Ross:Another one?l don't want another one. Give me som8thing simple. You've got steak, right?
羅斯:再一份?我不要再一份。給我些簡單的東西。你們有牛排,對不對?
WaiterYes, we do. How would you like it cooked?
服務生:是的,我們有。您要幾分熟的?
Ross:Half done.
羅斯:半熟的。
情境對話2
Tasting Delicacies品嘗美食
Ben:Oh,here come our entrees! I can't wait to taste mine!
本:我們的菜來了!我快等不及要品嘗我要的菜了!
Waiter:Haddock, and the pork chops, and here is your steak, sir.Does anyone need anything else? A drink refill, fresh ground pepper?
服務員:鱈魚,豬排,這位先生點的牛排。還需要什么嗎?添酒或者鮮辣椒?
Chris:Do you have any steak sauce?
克里斯:你這兒有牛排調料嗎?
Waiter:Rightaway, sir.
服務員:有,馬上就來,先生。
Ben:Oh! These pork chops are great! Try a bite, Sam!
本:噢!豬排太香了!嘗一塊兒,山姆!
Chris:These are really good! Try some of my steak! lt's nice and juicy!
克里斯:真不錯!嘗嘗我點的牛排,味美汁多!
Waiter:How s the haddock, Kevin?
本:凱文,鱈魚怎么樣?
Kevin:lt's pretty good. lt's a little dry, but not bad.
凱文:還不錯。就是有點兒干,不過問題不大。
Waiter:Here is your sauce.
服務員:您要的調料。
Kevin:Thank you!
凱文:謝謝!