John:
Oh! My word! My clothes are all pink! It must be that new detergent!
哦!老天!我的衣服全部變成粉紅色了!一定是新洗衣粉的關係!
Susan:
(laughing) Ha ha ha. Good job, Einstein.
(大笑)哈!哈!哈!做得好,愛因斯坦。
John:
This isn't funny, John! My best white shirt is ruined!
一點也不好笑,約翰!我最好的白襯衫全毀了!
Susan:
Bleach the shirt. It'll be OK. Next time, separate everything into dark, light and white batches, you nut. That brand-new red Bulls sweat suit bled onto the other clothes.
將襯衫漂白就好了。下次洗衣服時,將衣服按深色,淺色,白色分批洗,傻瓜。那件全新的紅色公牛隊運動衫染壞了其他的衣服。
John:
I can't afford spending more time and money washing my stuff.
我不能再多花時間和錢在洗衣服上了。
Susan:
You'd rather buy new clothes every day.
你寧可每天買新衣囉。
John:
Yeah. Well, thanks again for those dryer sheets.
哦……對了。謝謝你的防靜電布。
Susan:
The static electricity disappeared like magic, huh?
靜電神奇地消失了,是嗎?
John:
Yeah. My clothes used to stick together like Velcro.
沒錯。我的衣服以前都像強力膠似地黏在一塊。
Susan:
Don't wash that silk suit and tie in the washer!
不要把那套絲質西裝和領帶丟進洗衣機洗!
John:
Yeah? Why not?
咦?為什麼不呢?