A:Hey, Susie, what health club do you belong to?嘿,蘇茜,你參加了哪個健身俱樂部?
B:Total Fitness, why?Total健身俱樂部。怎么了?
A:Well, I’ve been going to Athletic Express, but I don’t like it there.哦,我一直都是去Athletic Express,可是我不喜歡那兒。
B:Really? Why not? I hear it’s pretty good.是嗎?怎么不喜歡?聽說很不錯哦。
A:The people don’t really work out there. They just stand around and talk all the time.那兒的根本不練習。他們只是站在一旁光滔滔不絕地說而已。
B:Oh, it’s one of those places.哦,跟其他地方也一樣。
A:Yeah, is your club different?是呀,你們的那個俱樂部不同吧?
B:Well, they have different rooms. I lift weights by the pool where there aren’t so many people.哦,那里有不同的房間。當人不多的時候,我會在泳池旁邊舉重。
A:Do they have a lot of equipment?他們的設施是否齊全?
B:Yeah, they have all the machines, a pool, and a steam room and sauna.是的,他們有各種各樣的器械,一個泳池,一個蒸汽室和一個桑拿室。
A:Sounds nice. What about classes?聽起來還不錯。那上什么課呢?
B:The usual. Aerobics, kickboxing, yoga. They just started a Tai Chi class too.一般的課都上。有氧運動,跆拳道,瑜珈,還開了太極課呢.
A:Wow, that sounds great.哇哦,真是不錯。
B:Well, I have a guest pass. Why don’t you come with me tonight?哦,我突然想到,你為何不今天和我一起去呢?
A:Really? Thanks. I’ll stop by when I get off work.真的嗎?謝謝了。我下班的時候會順便來的。
B:Perfect. See you later.好極了,到時候見。
A:O.K., see you.好的,到時見。