A:Hey, May. How about getting together for a movie tonight?嗨,阿美。今晚一起去看電影吧。
B:Sure. What's playing?好啊?,F(xiàn)在在上映什么電影?
A:Well, Let me check the newspaper. What about The Terminal?呃,讓我看看報紙。幸福終點站怎么樣?
B:Wow, it stars Catherine Zeta-Jones, my favorite actress.哦,這是我最喜歡的女演員凱瑟琳.澤塔.瓊斯主演的。
A:Well, birds of a feather flock together. I like her too. She was in a lot of dramas.呵呵,果然是物以類聚,人以群分啊。我也很喜歡她。她出演過許多文藝片。
B:She is so beautiful and elegant. And she is famous for her fine acting.她是如此的美麗優(yōu)雅。并且她以其精湛的演技著稱。
A:What's more, she doesn't have scandals. And she likes to take part in the charitable activities.還有呢,她也沒有緋聞。并且她喜歡參加慈善活動。
B:Who is the director?導演是誰呢?
A:Steven Spielberg. Another superstar.史蒂芬?斯皮爾伯格。另一位超級明星。
B:Yes, a legend, also. I still remember, his movies, Jurassic Park and Schindler's List got him nine Oscar awards in 1994.是啊,也是個傳奇人物呢。我還記得,他的電影侏羅紀公園和辛德勒的名單在1994年為他贏得了9項奧斯卡獎。
A:Can you introduce the story of The Terminal briefly?能簡單給我講講幸福終點站這部電影是講什么的嗎?
B:It tells a romantic and humorous love story.它講訴了一個浪漫而詼諧地愛情故事。
A:This is really exciting movie. Lets go to this one.真是部激動人心的電影。我們一起去看吧。